Dr. Harry Gilbert was born and raised in Cherry Hill and is a graduate of Cherry Hill High School. He is a graduate of Temple University with a BA degree, as well as a Doctorate of Dentistry. He was a Captain in the United States Army Dental Corp.
Dr. Gilbert has advanced training in specialties including Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Fixed and Removable Prosthetics. He also has advanced training in Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Dentistry, and is a Certified Preferred Invisalign Provider. Laser Trained and Certified.
Dr. Harry Gilbert is recognized as one of the "TOP DENTIST IN AMERICA", by the Consumers Research Council of America.
SJ Magazine BEST DENTISTS 2012, 2013,2014,2015,2016..
South Jersey Magagzine Best Dentists 2012.2013,2014,2015,2016.
COURIER POST READERS CHOICE BEST DENTIST AWARD..
ASBURY PARK PRESS BEST DENTISTS in NEW JERSEY AWARD.
Appears in local magazines ASK THE EXPERTS and LEADERS IN THEIR FIELD FORUM.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow Academy General Dentistry
- New Jersey Dental Society
- Southern New Jersey Dental Society
- Pennsylvania Dental Association, Philadelphia County Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Endodontic Association